SolidWorks/EPDM administrator/Navision superuser
Training & optimizationAdvansor is growing and looking for a SolidWorks/EPDM administrator/Navision superuser for daily user support and long-term CAD/ERP integration for our technical team in Denmark and Poland.
Your primary tasks will be:
- SolidWorks user Support
- Initiate and implement DriveWorks solution into the CRM system.
- Participate in cross-functional process groups as the department CAD/ERP specialist
- Oversee and facilitate maintenance and continued development of master-models.
Experienced and reliable colleague
The right applicant has a minimum of five years’ experience as SolidWorks/EPDM administrator. You are service minded, a team player, dedicated, capable of working independently as well as part of a global team.
- Proven experience as SolidWorks administrator
- Proven experience with PDM/ERP integration
- Strong knowledge of Navision or similar ERP system
- Knowledge and experience with Master-models
- Knowledge and experience with DriveWorks
- Professional proficient in written and spoken English
Job in a strong development culture
At Advansor we are dedicated and focused on opportunities. In this position it is important to be service minded and that you can maintain structure and further develop already existing structure. Our new colleague will contribute to this with the following:
- Have excellent overview and the ability to keep it – also when the heat is on
- Like to follow up that the job is done and if not act to ensure the quality
- Work thoroughly and structured in all processes
- Likes to have a full schedule – because we are busy all year round
- Is happy with working in an unformal organization
- Is a service minded team player
- Is creative and can keep focus on optimization
With reference to the Mechanical team-lead you will be part of creating your own job and help set direction. You will take part in a strong technical environment together with eight colleagues in Aarhus and two in Poland. In cooperation with the production department and suppliers, you will be participating in optimization and simplification of our products. A job with great opportunities for professional and personal development.
An exciting job in a leading technology company that started with a good idea: to use CO2 in refrigeration and reduce impact on global warming.
You will be working in Aarhus, Denmark. Salary according to qualifications.
Want to know more? Please contact Mechanical Team-lead Carsten Høll Kristensen, Phone +45 3525 6020. Applications to be send to email@example.com.
Sustainable CO2 refrigeration systems
Facts about Advansor:
- Established in 2006
- Part of the Dover Group
- Head office in Denmark
- Production at our own factories in Denmark and Poland
- Customers in over 30 countries
- 200 employees of 10 different nationalities
- Over 5,000 systems manufactured
- 18 of Europe’s top 20 retailers install transcritical CO2 systems from Advansor