For our customers and other concerned persons.
- When we transfer your data from their originally saved place abroad, we protect your data with a selection of technical, organizational and legal measures.
- We collect your data when you interact with us. You provide your data when you subscribe for our newsletter, contact Aftersales or log in to our customer portal. Furthermore, we collect data automatically by using cookies.
- Your data is saved until the purpose we collected it for has been fulfilled. We may be required to keep some data on a long-term basis due to legal requirements.
- We use your data to ensure the best user/customer experience possible. Thereby, we mean improving our customer service, our products or training onsite.
- We keep your data safe using appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- We may share your data when required to by law, if you permit us or, to help us giving you the services you have requested.
- We want you to take care and control of your data. Please keep your data up to date and accurate.
- Our Privacy Policies applies in every country Advansor A/S or connected subsidiaries are operating.
An explanation on how we collect and might use your data.
- when you visit or use our websites, applications or social media channels
- purchase and buy our products or services
- subscribe to our newsletters
- contact Advansor
- join our business events (such as training, webinar, etc.)
or otherwise interact with us (directly or indirectly) in your capacity as consumer, business customer, partner, (sub) supplier, contractor or other person in a business relationship with us.
Types of data collected
Contact information data
- Email, phone number, address, country, company, account login information
- Login ID, password or other security codes
- Images and/or videos from which you may be identified
- Pictures uploaded to Advansor accounts or otherwise provided to us
- Bank account data, if you are a customer or a supplier
Any other information that you decide to voluntarily share with Advansor A/S and connected organizations
- Feedback, opinions, reviews, comments, uploaded files, interests, information provided for our due diligence process
Information we collect automatically
If you visit or use our website, subscribe to our newsletters or interact with us through our digital channels, in addition to the information you provide to us directly, we may collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other access device.
For example, we may collect:
Hardware model, IMEI number and other unique device identifiers, MAC address, IP address, operating system version, settings of the device you use to access the services, and device configuration
Time, duration and manner of use of our products and services or products and services connected to ours
Your location (derived from your IP address, Bluetooth beacons or identifiers, or other location-based technologies)
In addition to the law in use, our websites, applications and other channels, we might collect information about you from other sources. This could be public databases, joint marketing partners as well as other third-party participants.
Usage of data
We may use your data for different proper reasons and business purposes. Below you will find an overview of the purposes for which we may process your data:
Assessment and (re)screening of (potential) customers, suppliers and/or business Partners
- Due diligence execution
Conclusion and execution of agreements
Sales, billing, shipment of products or services, registration to mobile applications or websites, warranty, service communications, account management
Providing support (upon your request)
- Providing support via communication channels with Advansor A/S and
- Email, and/or electronic marketing, market surveys, personalizing your experience by presenting products and offers tailored to your preference, interests or profile (such as on our sites, applications or in other communication channels)
Security and protection of our interests/assets
- Applying and maintaining technical and organizational security methods, perform internal audits and investigations
Compliance with legal obligations
- Revealing information to government institutions or supervisory authorities as applicable in all countries in which we operate, such as tax and national insurance deductions, record-keeping and reporting obligations, conducting compliance audits, compliance with government inspections and other requests from government or other public authorities, responding to legal process such as subpoenas, pursuing legal rights and remedies, and managing any internal complaints or claims
Defense of legal claims
- Establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims to which we are or may be subject
If you will not provide your data, please be aware that we might not be able to provide you with the full functionality of our products, services or systems. Also, we might not be able to respond to requests you might have.
It is your responsibility to ensure that information you share with us does not violate any third party’s rights.
Underlying legal rules for using your data
In order to be able to process your data we use the following legal requirements:
- Your approval (only when legally required or permitted). It is possible that you withdraw your approval at any time;
- The necessity to establish a contractual relationship with you and to perform our obligations under a contract;
- The requirement for us to comply with legal obligations and to establish, exercise, or defend our self from legal claims;
- The necessity to pursue our legitimate interests
- To ensure that our networks and information are secure
- To administer and generally conduct business within the organisation
- To prevent or investigate suspected or actual violations of law, breaches of a business customer contract or non-compliance with our policies;
- To optimize or extend our marketing reach and communication relevance;
- The necessity to respond to your requests;
- The necessity to protect the vital interests of any person;
- Any other legal basis anyhow permitted by local laws.
Cases of sharing your data
We do not share any of your data with the exception in the following matters below:
Advansor A/S affiliates: due to our international construction, your data may be shared with certain Advansor A/S affiliates. Access to your data within Advansor will be granted on a need-to-know basis;
Service providers: like many businesses, we may outsource certain data processing activities to trusted third-party service providers to perform functions and provide services to us, such as ICT service providers, consulting providers, shipping providers, payment providers, electronic communication service platforms;
Business partners: we may share your data with trusted business partners so they can provide you with the services you request;
Public and governmental authorities: when required by law, or as necessary to protect our rights, we may share your data with entities that regulate or have jurisdiction over Advansor A/S.
Professional advisors and others: we may share your data with other parties including professional advisors, such as banks, insurance companies, auditors, lawyers, accountants, other professional advisors.
Security measures when saving your data
To protect your data, we will take appropriate measures that are consistent with applicable data protection and data security laws and regulations, including requiring our service providers to use appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your data.
No data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Depending on best practise, costs of implementation and the nature of the data to be protected, we put in place technical and organizational measures to prevent risks such as destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of or access to your data.
Please be aware of your responsibilities
We would like to remind you that it is your responsibility to ensure, to the best of your knowledge, that the data you provide us with, are accurate, complete and up to date.
Cookie usage information
- to operate, improve and optimize the performance and user experience of the website and its services,
- perform customer and user analysis and segmentation in order to improve our understanding of our users, and provide better and tailored services to users, including you,
- statistical purposes.
You have the right to access to the data processed about you, subject to certain statutory exceptions. Furthermore, you can object to the collection and further processing of your personal data. In addition, you have the right to correct your personal data, if necessary. You may also choose to request us to restrict the processing.
We will delete or correct any information, which is inaccurate or out of date by reason of the time elapsed since it was collected or by reason of any other information in our possession.
If you provide us with a written request, we will also delete your personal data without undue delay, unless we have a legal basis to continue the processing, e.g. if the processing is necessary to establish, exercise or defeat a legal claim or necessary to the performance of a contract with you.
If you disagree with our processing of your personal data, please be informed that you can lodge a complaint with your local data protection agency.
If you have any complaints about the processing of personal data carried out by Advansor A/S, please feel free to contact us at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org
At any time before, during or after the complaint process described above, you may also raise a complaint/file a case with your local data protection agency, or other authorities within the jurisdiction of the relevant local Advansor A/S organization.
Phone: +45 7025 0030
Version 1.3, April 2020