Advansor A/S is looking for a skilled Refrigeration Engineer for development, design and testing of future refrigeration systems based on CO2 as a refrigerant.
Advansor is a world leader in designing and producing environmentally friendly CO2 refrigeration systems. With a very strong growth and with the prospect of a bright future, Advansor's development department is to be strengthened with an experienced and energetic Refrigeration Engineer.
You will be a part of our R&D Team but you will also get to work in projects with cross functional team on designing and maintaining the future platforms we can build our future on. Projects can be changes to existing products, but also new products and customer-specific variants. We continuously develop with new technologies and solutions.
- Engineer specializing in thermal energy systems
- Experience with volume production is preferred
- Several years of experience in the refrigeration industry is preferred
- Experience within noise and vibrations is preferred
- You speak and write English fluently
- You are proactive
- You have an excellent overview
- You like a job where no day is a like and you are able to have a lot on your plate
- You like to finish the job and follow up on "loose ends"
- You work carefully and structured
A very exciting job in a technology company that is leading the way with the newest technologies and is a leading in its field.
Your workplace will be at our new factory in Aarhus. The salary is to be agreed on based on your qualifications.
Please feel free to contact R&D Director Kenneth B. Madsen on +45 35 25 60 56 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUSTAINABLE CO2 REFRIGERATION SYSTEMS
Every breath exhaled by an average person contains 3–4% CO2. Ours probably contains more because we live and breathe to use CO2 in the world’s best, sustainable CO2 refrigeration systems. As a market-leading OEM manufacturer, we have been building CO2 systems for supermarkets and industrial customers around the world since 2006.