Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a highly ambitious team in a fast-booming technology company? Advansor is looking for a Content Specialist with the drive to drive our content.
The Content Specialist role will draw heavily on your academic, generalist skillset. We expect you to think critically and have the intellectual curiosity and drive to champion content in all our projects, campaigns and product launches. You should understand the value of content in creating customer benefits and have strong written communication skills. The necessity to focus on details, as well as see the big picture, is also inherent to this role. Furthermore, the role demands business knowledge and familiarity with digital projects.
You will make content from PowerPoints to videos and share it across multiple channels like web, So-Me and newsletters emphasising our core values and customer benefits as well as managing and optimizing content in 10 different languages.
What else you will do
- Contribute to campaigns and activities by producing content
- Produce and manage content and grow our Website and Social Media
- Drive digital marketing campaigns incl. SEO, SEA and email marketing
- Plan and schedule editorial calendar and digital roadmap including coordination with relevant stakeholders
What you bring along
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and preferable French or German
- Ability to understand technical/complex topics and to convert those to engaging content
- Attention to detail and you are not scared of being hands on
- Basic understanding of web publishing and SEO
- Understanding of how social media and email marketing interact with content marketing
- Video editing experience a plus
- Experience with HubSpot a plus
Why should you apply?
You will be referring to our Strategic Marketing and Digitalisation Manager and be part of a wide range of exiting projects and tasks from day one with the possibility of influencing ways of working. The salary is to be agreed, based on your qualifications.
Please contact Strategic Marketing Manager Lisette Lykke Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
SUSTAINABLE CO2 REFRIGERATION SYSTEMS
Every breath exhaled by an average person contains 3–4% CO2. Ours probably contains more because we live and breathe to use CO2 in the world’s best, sustainable CO2 refrigeration systems. As a market-leading OEM manufacturer, we have been building CO2 systems for supermarkets and industrial customers around the world since 2006.