Area Sales Manager for
Are you looking for the opportunity to be part of a highly motivated team in a fast-booming OEM company in the CO2 refrigeration business? Advansor is looking for an ambitious Area Sales Manager to continue and support our successful sales development in Southeast Europe.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be located and working in the region as Area Sales Manager with responsibility for sales in Southeast Europe. Here you will be our face to our customers and the link between the markets and our headquarter in Denmark. With your proven experience in developing technical sales and market shares, your main function will be to market and sell our advanced CO2 refrigeration units to the supermarket segment via refrigeration contractors.
In this position, you will drive the growth in sales by building great relationship with both existing and new customers.
You will get an important position in a dynamic company, have a lot of responsibility and contribute to securing our position as the world’s leading manufacturer of CO2 refrigeration units.
- Drive activity-based sales development in line with global and regional plans
- Focusing on current and future growth with sustainable profitability through existing and new customers in the whole region
- Support customers with technical clarifications
- Build and develop a strong network within Food Retail end-users and refrigeration contractors
- Perform sales activities with a strong focus on driving sales pipeline and customer development though planning and value selling
You are going to deliver results in close collaboration with multi language speaking centralised Sales Support and Internal Sales functions, to maintain and enlarge our leading market position in Europe.
- You could have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering within Mechanics, Thermodynamics or similar, combined with business educations.
- Alternatively, you could also have started a successful sales career, starting as a qualified technician.
- Preferable +5 years of experience, in refrigeration and thermodynamics, coming with a proven success record in B2B sales.
- You have an open mindset, are willing to take responsibility and be able to work independently with a high personal drive.
- You need to have a high level of energy, a positive attitude and be motivated by ambitious goals as well as getting things done in a structured approach.
- To be successful in the job you need to be customer-oriented with excellent communicative and relationship-building skills.
- Travelling in the region and in Europa is required.
- You speak and write English fluently.
A very exciting job in a company that is one of the world leaders in the manufacturing and development of environmentally friendly CO2 refrigeration units. The job includes a lot of flexibility and great responsibility. You will join an international sales organization and be working in an European environment in collaboration with and within different cultures.
The workplace will be in the South East European region at a home office and compensation package will be based on your qualifications.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Please feel free to contact Sales Director Conny Andersson on +46 10 884 87 79.
If you are interested in the job opening, please send your motivation and resume to email@example.com – marked “Area Sales Manager South East Europe”. Please write the application in English. Applications will be processed continuously.
SUSTAINABLE CO2 REFRIGERATION SYSTEMS
Every breath exhaled by an average person contains 3–4% CO2. Ours probably contains more because we live and breathe to use CO2 in the world’s best, sustainable CO2 refrigeration systems. As a market-leading OEM manufacturer, we have been building CO2 systems for supermarkets and industrial customers around the world since 2006.