Area Sales Manager for Germany
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a highly motivated team in a fast-booming OEM company in the refrigeration business? Advansor is looking for an ambitious and skilled Area Sales Manager for Germany for an exciting job in our Sales Department.
About the job
You will be working as an Area Sales Manager with a focus on Germany. You will be the face to our customers and the link between the market and our production in Denmark and Poland. With your proven experience in developing sales and market shares, your main function will be to market and sell our advanced CO2 refrigeration solutions to the supermarket segment via refrigeration contractors.
In this position, you will contribute towards achieving sales growth by setting a standard for building a great relationship with existing and new customers. You will report to the Regional Sales Manager DACH.
You will get an important position in a dynamic group, have a high level of responsibility and contribute to securing our position as the world’s leading manufacturer of CO2 refrigeration systems.
Your main tasks would be
- Drive market development in line with global and regional strategy & business plans
- Focusing on future growth and sustainable profitability by creating sales plans for key accounts according to overall targets
- Deploy sales strategies and customer-focused value propositions, driving customer development plans and building a strong network with customers decision-makers and business multiplicators
- Manage and present business cases for market-driven projects and opportunities
- Perform sales activities with a strong focus on opportunity pipeline/key account planning/value selling
All in close coordination with Regional Sales Manager, Marketing function and Internal Sales department to maintain/enlarge our leading market position in Europe.
- You properly have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering within Mechanics, Thermodynamics or similar, combined with business educations.
- You provide interest, and preferable +5 years of experience, in refrigeration and thermodynamics, coming with a proven success record in B2B sales.
- You possess knowledge of the refrigeration/air condition business & customer needs and HVAC/R applications within food retail business is an advantage.
- You have an open mindset, are willing to take responsibility and be able to work independently with a big personal drive.
- You need to be motivated by goals and getting things done in a structured approach.
- You have a high energy level, a positive attitude and can work progressively with several challenging projects at once.
- Further to be successful in the job you need to be customer-oriented with excellent communicative and relationship-building skills.
- DACH Regional Sales is a part of Advansor International Sales, so you need to have the ability to work within the European environment and collaborate with and within different cultures, as is the willingness to travel locally and internationally.
- Fluency communication in English is a requirement.
An exciting job in an international technology company that is world-leader in the manufacturing and development of environmentally friendly CO2 refrigeration systems. The job includes a lot of flexibility and great responsibility.
The workplace will be in Germany at a home office and compensation package will be based on your qualifications.
Want to know more?
Please feel free to contact Regional Manager DACH Region Lars Bluhm at
+49 3222 109 2813.
If you are interested in the job opening, please send your motivation and resume to email@example.com – marked “Area Sales Manager Germany”.
The application can be in both English or German. Applications will be processed continuously.
Sustainable CO2 refrigeration systems
Every breath exhaled by an average person contains 3–4% CO2. Ours probably contains more because we live and breathe to use CO2 in the world’s best, sustainable CO2 refrigeration systems. As a market-leading OEM manufacturer, we have been building CO2 systems for supermarkets and industrial customers around the world since 2006.