Technical Product Manager for design, coordination and optimization
Advansor is growing fast and we’re looking into expanding the technical design team. We are searching for a new technical product manager with interest in design, coordination and optimization. We have great variance of products and he candidate will have the full overall technical responsibility for one of our highly valued product families. For the right applicant it feels natural to handle input from production, sales & other departments as well having initiative to improve the design of products under own responsibility. Furthermore, having the ability to navigate across the different functions in the value chain will be valuable.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Support to production and suppliers
- Participation in cross organizational project teams with focus on standardization of design and reduction of assembly and component cost
- Act as mechanical engineering stakeholder in new R&D projects
- Coordinate all orders & mechanical design changes on copper racks
Energetic and reliable colleague
You are dedicated and capable of working independently and goal oriented – often with high energy level. You most likely have a background as Mechanical Engineer or similar. We expect you to have strong technical qualifications with some project manager skills. Experience from other jobs is an advantage but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of SolidWorks is an advantage
- Knowledge of pipe design & refrigeration system is an advantage
- Professional proficient in written and spoken English
Job in a strong development culture
At Advansor we are dedicated and focused on opportunities. In the position it is important to handle several projects and tasks without losing focus of good quality, deadlines and your good spirit. Our new colleague will contribute to this with the following:
- Have excellent overview and the ability to keep it – also when the heat is on
- Like to follow up that that the job is done and if not act to ensure the quality
- Work thoroughly and structured in all processes
- Likes to have a full schedule – because we are busy all year round
- Is happy with working in an unformal organization
- Is a team player
- Is creative and can keep focus on optimization
An exciting job in a leading technology company, that started with a good idea: to use CO2 in refrigeration and reduce impact on global warming. You are part of creating your own job and help set direction. You will partake in a strong technical environment together with eight colleagues in Aarhus and four in Poland. With reference to the Mechanical team-lead you will be working in Aarhus. Salary according to qualifications.
Want to know more? Please contact Mechanical Team-lead Carsten Kristensen, Phone +45 2238 4668. Applications to be sent to email@example.com.
Sustainable CO2 refrigeration systems
Every breath exhaled by an average person contains 3–4% CO2. Ours probably contains more because we live and breathe to use CO2 in the world’s best, sustainable CO2 refrigeration systems. As a market-leading OEM manufacturer, we have been building CO2 systems for supermarkets and industrial customers around the world since 2006.
Facts about Advansor
- Established in 2006
- Part of the Dover Group
- Head office in Denmark
- Production at our own factories in Denmark and Poland
- Customers in over 30 countries
- Roughly 200 employees of 10 different nationalities
- Over 4,000 systems manufactured
- 18 of Europe’s top 20 retailers install transcritical CO2 systems from Advansor