Environmentally friendly CO2 refrigeration at lower Investment cost. Targeted at convenience stores and express store formats with needs of cooling and freezing. Low investment cost and compact design based on a transcritical CO2 booster system.
The design is compact and simple and available in four installation variations:
- Rack installed in weather-proof cabinet with gas cooler connected and placed on top.
- Rack installed in weather-proof cabinet, with remotely installed gas cooler.
- Rack installed indoor in cabinet for sound reduction, with remotely installed gas cooler.
- Rack installed indoor without cabinet, with remotely installed gas cooler.
- Air cooled 2-stage systems for low- and medium temperature
- MT capacity: 15-40 kW
- LT capacity: 0-12 kW
- Temperature: -10°C / -32°C
- Number of MT-compressors: 2
- Number of LT-compressors: 0-2
- Control: Frequency inverter and step control
- Semi-hermetic piston compressors
- Rack installed in weather-proof and sound reducing cabinet with gas cooler on top
- Gas cooler with speed-controlled fans
- Frequency controlled MT compressor
- Electrical panel with Danfoss controller
- Cu/K65 piping
- Safety switches and pressure relief valves
- Heat recovery
- Rack for indoor installation (without cabinet)
- Gas cooler installed remotely, delivered Loose
See product sheet...