compSUPER XS ValuePack
The compSUPER XS ValuePack design is based on a standard compSUPER XS system which has been a part of Advansor’s product portfolio since 2006. Only CO2 is used as refrigerant.
The compSUPER XS ValuePack is a completely rethinking of the traditional Advansor way of designing CO2 booster racks, where the compressors are placed in two layers; MT compressors at bottom and LT compressors at top.
The compSUPER XS ValuePack design is simpler with compressors in only one layer, the electrical panel above and the receiver left to the compressors. Combined with the use of K65 piping this leads to a very simple and compact design.
Air cooled 2-stage systems for low- and medium temperature
- MT capacity: 15-40 kW
- LT capacity: 0-12 kW
- Temperature: -10°C / -32°C
- Number of MT-compressors: 2
- Number of LT-compressors: 0-2
- Control: Frequency inverter and step control
- Semi-hermetic piston compressors
- Rack installed in weather-proof and sound reducing cabinet with gas cooler on top
- Gas cooler with speed-controlled fans
- Frequency controlled MT compressor
- Electrical panel with Danfoss controller
- Cu/K65 piping
- Safety switches and pressure relief valves
- Heat recovery
- Rack for indoor installation (without cabinet)
- Gas cooler installed remotely, delivered Loose