Advansor outgrows its headquarters in Aarhus
18 February 2019
The positive development of Advansor, which builds sustainable refrigeration systems, is gaining so much momentum that the company builds new headquarters and production facilities with room for continued growth.
Growth is a normal condition for Advansor, which has a growth of over 30% in 2018 and a turnover that has gone from 0 to almost 70 million Euro in 12 years. Just the past year, Advansor has employed 74 new employees to meet the growing demand for CO2 refrigeration systems for supermarkets and industrial companies.
Worldwide there are many cooling systems that are being replaced with more climate-friendly solutions based on natural refrigerants. In 2017, Advansor built a factory in Poland to cope with the demand, but the continued success means that the company has now grown out of its framework at Bautavej in Aarhus, Denmark.
The company's future headquarters and production hall - with offices, laboratory and development department - will double its production capacity with its 10,000 square meters.
- One of the things that makes Advansor unique is the close link between sales, design and production. The new framework makes it possible for us to cooperate closely and meet the demand. There are relatively few production companies in Aarhus, but the city is the center for natural refrigerants and thus also our home location, says Advansor's CEO Kristian Breitenbauch.
- We find that the UN Sustainability Goals are part of the answer to why Advansor is so successful - we make a difference to the climate. The climate impacts of environmentally harmful refrigerants are enormous. With CO2 as a natural refrigerant, we help to reduce the climate impact, says Kristian Breitenbauch.
Advansor builds for the future in more than one sense. There is, of course, also a general focus on climate impact, energy consumption and the employees' physical working environment.
Advansor's headquarters will be located at Rosbjergvej 7 in Brabrand centrally on the two motorways. With only 45 minutes drive to and from Aarhus and Billund Airport. The initial soil work has begun, and the construction will be completed by the end of 2019. The construction is carried out by KT Erhvervsbyg.
Facts about Advansor
- Advansor produces sustainable cooling systems. Advansor's technology is based on CO2, which is a natural refrigerant that does not affect the ozone layer or contribute to global warming.
- Since 2011, the company has been part of the American industrial giant Dover Corporation, but is based in Aarhus, where all development and most of the production takes place at the approximately 200-man workplace.
- Advansor has been named Gazelle of the Year by Dagbladet Børsen and has been voted gazelle four times so far.
For further information:
Tlf.: +45 40 20 93 31
More 3D drawings of the new Advansor headquarters: